As a Kubernetes SRE at Cubex, you will be responsible for customizing Kubernetes clusters to host our applications, design and hands on execution of monitoring, alerting, observability systems. Cubex uses many distributed systems like Kafka, Airflow, Spark, Vitess offering you opportunity to work with all these technologies. In addition our objective is baremetal K8S clusters for high efficiency, scale, low latency performance.
Work in an Agile product team and across cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and support complex software systems.
Create and maintain infrastructure to support building, testing, deploying and orchestrating Micro-services.
Able to work independently and mentor/lead junior engineers in coding techniques to raise the bar on your team.
Taking ownership and responsibility for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to the team.
Learn and share knowledge of new technologies to support technically challenging projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities.
5+ years of combined overall Application development or DevOps experience
Hands on experience with Cloud deployment (AZURE, AWS and DigitalOcean)
Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Hands-on experience with DevOps tools (ie., Github Actions, TFS or Octopus Deploy)
Experience in designing and deploying Micro-services
Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of client-side web development technologies such as Angular 2 or above, jQuery, HTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSON
- Experience in .NET Core, C# & Python
- Experience with developing RESTful web services
- Experience in technologies like Jupyter, MonogDB & ElasticSearch
- Healthcare informatics (DICOM, HL7, FHIR) experience a big plus
- Familiar with HIPAA, HI-TRUST, GDPR, OWASP Top10